Sunday 27 January 2019

Nine Lives Sampler Screen

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

Our Stampin' Up! catalogue is great, but sometimes we as demonstrators can do even better in showing the versatility of our products.

Nine Lives for me was a case in point. I wanted to show how to layer the stamps with different colours to give a whole range of kitties!

The video shows this as well as simple how-to instructions for making the screen.




If you are new to this blog - welcome! It is especially for you as a Stampin' Up! demo. I encourage you to sign up for my newsletter here so I can give you a heads up when I have something useful to share....never more than twice a month!

You can also find plenty of online classes on my class tab including my newest one, Butterfly Birdhouse.






 Love Liz

4 comments: