Sunday 13 October 2019

New Stampin' Up! Trimmer & Pocket Tissue Box Project

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

Do you love the new Stampin' Up! trimmer? I wanted a project to help share it's features and benefits with my customers. My plan is to share the Pocket Tissue Box as an after-class demonstration which will promote the trimmer and whichever DSP I choose.



ARE YOU NEW TO READY, SET, DEMO? I share training videos, free resources and online classes aimed at Stampin' Up! demonstrators to help you create and build your business.




Enjoy the the video. If you wish to receive the free unbranded measurements printable for this project to share with your customers - just email me here with the title TISSUE BOX

Enjoy the video





Love Liz

14 comments:

  1. Those are super cute. I e-mailed you. Would be a great item for a craft fair I have coming up in a couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think they would go down well at a craft fair. x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing!! :) These are so cute my customers will love them. I have sent you an email requesting the PDF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see your e-mail address. I would really like
    the instructions for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leane if you click where it says email me here and you can see her address at the bottom of the page or right click and copy the email address. I had to trouble finding it as well.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the heads up - I know by my inbox it worked for most people - but I may put my actual address as well as the link next time :)

      Delete
  4. I emailed you as well. Just love this little Tissue Box! Thank you for sharing it and making the measurements available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little project just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute. They would make wonderful stocking stuffers for family and friends. Thank you for sharing. I would lve the instructions if possible. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete