Monday 18 May 2020

Launching the Catalogue without Face to Face Events

Welcome to Ready Set Demo 

Launch time is coming and we have an amazing new range of products to share - but we can't meet face to face. How can you still have a super successful launch party during lockdown?

You can have your most successful launch party ever from the comfort of your own home - I will share my plans and ideas. 

Grab a note book and pen, and click the catalogue image below to watch this video to hear some great ideas and tips to launch 2020 style! 







Click here for the Birds & Branches Class - suitable as a class by post. 

https://readysetdemo.blogspot.com/2020/05/birds-branches-free-as-bird-online.html


Click here for all my ready to teach online classes. 

Good luck with your launch - let me know how it goes. 

 Love Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz. Thank you for sharing. I only have a few ladies, most of them joined during Saleabration so have a catalogue now. However I know they have not pre-ordered and you have given me some ideas to get them interested, looking at their catalogues and communicating with my almost 86 yr old lady who does not have internet access. Stay safe and well. DH and I cannot go out. Anne X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to saturate your skin to keep it graceful solid and more youthful looking. Our current circumstance has become harsher with regards to our skin, so our skin alone can't face its conflicts. A face cream can have fixings that work to build the water content in the skin. face creams

    ReplyDelete