Saturday 14 May 2022

NEW Fancy Folds Class - Ready to Teach

Are you ready to teach some more Fancy Folds? I have 10 more plus a bonus project available for you.  This time they include a theatre fold, a fun bench fold coffee shop and lots more. 

I have designed them for teaching using our new In Color Cardstock and DSP - but of course you can use any stamps, card or designer paper you have on hand to teach these fun projects. 


As a bonus project, I am also including a banner which you can customise for a patriotic holiday or a birthday with whichever colours you wish.  



Included in the class are:

Measurements in inches worked out for A4 and US letter sizes
All instructions printable on A4 & US paper 
An ordering list per person
Class pricing ideas
Non-logo advertising photos 
A step by step video for each of the projects
A bonus video showing how to make the banner 
I have kept my class price to just £10, which is about $14 US depending on today's Paypal exchange rates.

If you would like to order the class securely on Paypal, click the button below. If you'd like to see more, scroll down and I will show you the projects on a short video.





I love the versatility of Fancy Fold projects that can be taught as a one of card in a regular class - as a collection of 3 or 4 or you can do like me and teach them all over two classes. 

And best yet - make up a template and you can create the fold again at future classes with new goodies to make it new! 

My lovely ladies are loving these projects and I hope you and your customers will love them too. 

**NOTE: Products used in this class were current at the time the class was designed. In many cases an alternative stamp/punch/die or DSP design will work for the projects** 


No comments:

Post a Comment