Thursday 3 November 2022

Framed Florets - some tips and tricks!

Welcome to Ready Set Demo 

If you are already on my mailing list, you have already seen the video associated with these gorgeous goodies. If you are NOT on my mailing list - please do feel free to sign up HERE. 

The Framed Florets, available to customers from 1st November are a great combination of fancy oval dies and florals. I found there were some tricks to layering and getting the best from these dies, which I included in the video below. 







I am off to Onstage in Vienna in just a few days and can't wait to find out what Stampin' Up! has in store for us over the coming months. If you are also going to an OnStage event - safe travels and if you are not - never fear I will share here as soon as I can. 

Take care until next time

Love Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment