Friday 10 February 2023

February Class Projects and Display Projects Shares

As promised, here are all the projects we made at the February class. 

If you are not already on my newsletter list do drop me an email and request it. 

My monthly class newsletter includes a show and tell video for both the class cards, (with a few teaching tips), and some information on the display projects and products used. I also included the measurements for the gift box. 


Around the Bend / Decorative Borders Card

Seaside Bay Gift Box


Best Day Birthday Fat Cat or Cake Card


Here are some of the display projects I also shared in class. 



If you are interested in any of my ready to teach classes, click below to see the list. Below are just a few of those that are currently available. 








No comments:

Post a Comment