Friday 28 April 2023

Fancy Fold Library part 8 - Online class now available - featuring all new Stampin' Up! products

Well here we go with a brand new Fancy Folds class - do you love Fancy Folds as much as me?

And best of all it features all new pre-order goodies from the Stampin' Up! catalogue!  




We have 10 Fancy Folds including a Peekaboo Box Card, a Multi-tiered Step Card and lots, lots more.

For this class, focussed on the Countryside Inn DSP and those pre-order stamps and dies, but of course you can use any stamps, card or designer paper you have on hand to teach these fun projects. 


Included in the class are:

Measurements in inches worked out for A4 and US letter sizes
All printable on A4 & US paper 
17 project example photos - no-logo that you can use for advertising 
An introductory videos with set up ideas and hints 
A step by step video for each of the projects
A per-person ordering list for the whole class
Class pricing ideas and tips



I have kept my class price to just £10, which right now is about $14 US depending on today's Paypal exchange rates. Click the button below to order securely. 




I will email the class over to you as soon as I receive the payment - or as soon as I wake up if we are in different time zones!

If you would like to see more on a short video click the link below. 

I love the versatility of Fancy Fold projects that can be taught as a one of card in a regular class - as a collection of 3 or 4 or you can do like me and mix and match!

And best yet - make up a template and you can create the fold again at future classes with new goodies to make it new! 

I hope this class helps you in your Stampin' Up! business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment