Friday 4 August 2023

August Class Projects Show & Tell - PLUS free training video - how I get it all done!


August Class Projects 

Was it only me?  I didn't notice how gorgeous the Paper Florist Dies were until I started seeing other demos make fantastic things with them! I think it is one of those times when we know why demonstrators are such a key part of the Stampin' Up! business.



Anyway fired up with their creativity, I made not only the class project (on the left above), but lots more sample projects to share with my lovely customers and of course with you. You can see more in the video HERE, but if you would like me to design an whole class with these dies - let me know. I will put it on my to-do list. 



Exclusive for my Ready Set Demo Newsletter Friends 

When I was planning topics for our recent team retreat day, one subject that was requested was how to plan, schedule and balance our workloads as Stampin' Up! demonstrators. This was a big topic and if there are requests I will put something together for all of you.

I have put this short video together for you and you will find the link in your August newsletter. If you are NOT on my newsletter list and would like to join and get this video link - please email me at liz.shannon@icloud.com and I will add you and send the video over. 


I am currently using these tips to keep focussed on designing a new class festive class - hopefully I will get it out to you this month.


Oh and I am also off to Las Vegas for BackStage. SOOOO exciting as I have only done BackStage online before. If you are going - come and say hello - I would love to meet you. 


If you find this post helpful, CLICK HERE to sign up to my demo newsletter list for free monthly exclusive extras? 

No comments:

Post a Comment