Tuesday 5 March 2024

Online Exclusive Printables - March 2024 release!

NEW Online Exclusives Printables 

The new online exclusives are live so once again I have made some printables for those of you who do in-person events and have customers who prefer to shop with you direct. 

.


NEW AND IMPROVED!

Thank you to everyone who has suggested improvements. I hope you will like the enhanced version.

Firstly as well as prices for the UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand NEW by request EUROs - especially for our Dutch and Irish demos who share our English catalogue. No other languages though - this is English only. 

Secondly you asked for printables with just your local price - not those from other regions. DONE! I have created separate printables for each currency. No muddled customers :) 

Thirdly I have updated fonts and used a grid system for improved clarity. I have been able to add extra products per sheet without having smaller photos. 

And finally we have DOUBLE the number of products as in the last release - so you have 11 sheets of printables to cover them all. 

The video below shows you more, includes a couple of tips about how I use them to generate sales at my in-person events. 


So - double the number of products and more personalised prints for you - did I double the price? No I didn't. You can get all 11 sheets of printables for just £6.50 - which is about $9 US.

If you would like to purchase these printables just £6.50  click below to order and as soon as I see your payment I will email them back to you. 



If you haven't seen them before, this is how I have designed them:

  • Individual bundles on one page including images, descriptions, item codes (English Language), prices in your local currency
  • Suites over two pages  including images, descriptions, item codes (English Language), prices in your local currency 
  • Stand Alone Products 3 or 4 per sheet - named these to reflect the products included for easier identification
  • Cleaner view with dark backgrounds removed from images making printing much cheaper for you
  • Printable on A4 & US letter paper 


Here is a little bit of inspiration from the pre-order goodies I already have. First a trio of projects using the Little Latte bundle. Using Blends over the mugs gave more of a 3D look. 


These are the Zinnia ones - I particularly like the little die cut flowers which could be overlooked. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you do for us older demos who have no idea how to do this. Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your cards! I don't like real busy cards so the simpler the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say.. YOU are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete