Friday 5 April 2024

April Class Projects - Delicate Forest - Zany Zoo and a Tombow Multi-Adhesive Holder!

How are you feeling about the new catalogue? Do you like the new in-colours? Are you planning launch events? 

I love lots of the new goodies in the catalogue although I think we have a learning curve to manage with the new layout. If you are on my newsletter list check your email inbox for a FREE extra bigger print index with some of the hard to find and most used items on it - and with space to spare to write in your own.

If you are NOT already on my newsletter list - why not! :) I would love to welcome you along so email me and mention the index and I will email you the details and add you to the list. 

I am going to do an all day launch and thank you event for my lovely ladies at the end of the month - so I will be busy, busy until then. Of course I will show you my new catalogue designs here too when they are done. 

Today I am sharing my April Class Projects - the fold flat Tombow Glue holder was the most popular. I designed it by special request for ladies in class whose glue was getting to the end. As I am sure you know, keeping it nose down helps.   


We also make some fun cards and I have done a show and tell video for you to see more. 




If you find this post helpful, CLICK HERE to sign up to my demo newsletter list for free monthly exclusive extras? 

No comments:

Post a Comment