Wednesday 7 February 2018

Teaching my READY TO TEACH

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

I am just back from a lovely Disney holiday and came across the pictures I took just before I left. This was the second class I taught featuring my Painted with Love Vanity Case and cards.



We actually created all these goodies in under 3 hours and my only helper was my DH Mike who made tea and coffee.



The ladies were very proud of their projects - 2 of them were brand new crafters too!



These were the kits I did for them. As the product included earned me lots of Sale-A-Bration goodies - I split the Memories and More packs and shared them out so they got half a pack each. I made them a little gift box for the smaller ones and the extra mini cards - because my lovely ladies are worth it! :)



Such a fun morning.  If you haven't seen the class details you can find them here. 


Love Liz

3 comments:

  1. Wow you did a lot of prep, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prep took a while - but it did make the teaching time shorter Linda :) It meant the ladies did the fun bit too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete