Friday 27 March 2020

My next steps - keeping our Stampin' Up! businesses going during lockdown

Welcome to Ready Set Demo
Welcome to Ready Set Demo. 

Well this is a very difficult time for so many of us with worries we could never have envisaged a short time ago. 

I am trying my best to keep my business going without the face to face classes that are the core of Elizabeth's Craft Room. If you have a mostly or wholly online business, this video is probably not going to be helpful to you - this is for those, like me, who are having to re-invent themselves fast to get through this.

I have put this video together to describe the practical steps I have taken so far. This was filmed 2 days ago - things have been a bit crazy here - but since then I have the following updates. 



The UK has experienced a further lock down but right now mailing classes for a business purpose is still allowed. I will continue to check daily and we will of course comply fully with any further rules.

So far 80% of my class customers have signed up for postal classes and many want with-product classes too. I am humbled and grateful to them all.

Our warehouse and UPS /DHL are still operating more or less normally observing required distancing but I hear there are some places in France where they may not deliver.

I hope the video will help you take the next steps and I will be back as soon as I can with more practical ideas for you.

In the meantime this is the link for currently available classes - as I mentioned I will be turning to my technique classes and fancy folds for the basis of my postal classes.


Take care of yourselves and stay safe. 



Love Liz X 


 Love Liz

8 comments:

  1. Liz, I just want to thank you for your wonderful video. Your warmth and willingness to share and build community is absolutely wonderful. You really moved me with this video. Thank you so much. I am a demo in Australia and I just shared your video with my little team. I just wanted to take the time to tell you I appreciate what you do. Wishing you all the very best in these strange times. Stay safe and well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan and you are very welcome. And yes on that subject please do share with your teams if it may be of any help. Stay safe and well.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for these ideas- watching from Virginia in the US. You are a sweetheart. I needed your calm today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can all take turns at being someone else's calm - such a very strange world and so many different worries and stresses all at once. You are very welcome Margaret - sending you more calm today. Stay safe and well.

      Delete
  3. Hi Liz thank you for a wonderful video it has given me a lot of food for thought as most of ladies (10) are not media savvy and I am not very good also. I do hope that SU might relax the image policy as my ladies like to make a pretty card and then buy the set to go home and stamp out more cards for themselves Thank once again and stay safe and well from Jenny in Tasmania Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful video! Yours is some of the warmest and most useful content for demos. Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Liz for sharing your wonderful tips and ideas with us all to help us keep our businesses running during this difficult time. Your beautiful caring heart and kindness shines through as you speak and as you encourage and help each of us and also as you speak of your Lovely Ladies and our very special essential workers. Yes, you had me in tears too.
    I am a Demonstrator in Sydney Australia and have just advertised my first online class. Being one to have regular face to face classes , it was tricky trying to work out the best way to structure the online classes and now you have given me more food for thought, so I may tweak a few things moving forward. I have no upline to assist me btw, however I do have regular monthly chats with my DDM, who is very helpful and supportive. Thank you again for sharing so openly. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. You are the most giving demo in the WORLD! Your videos are wonderful and so very insightful and helpful! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete