Wednesday 15 April 2020

Video Basics - Getting Started

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

I promised I would be back soon with some ideas for getting started with making videos. The video below covers the basic things you need to get started - and that is pretty much just a phone! Even if you have never made a video before - you CAN do this and help keep your Stampin' Up! business going. :D



I also mention resources in the video. If you are on my newsletter list, you will already have received the link for the extra training materials and the links mentioned in the video. If you aren't already on my list, please email me at liz.shannon@icloud.com and I will add you and send the links.

I have lots of classes that may help keep your business going at the moment. In particular I would recommend

  • Positive Thoughts Class by Post 
  • Technique Classes 
  • Fancy Fold Classes 

You can find them and my other online classes here. 




 Love Liz x

7 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, thank you for sharing this information with us. I have been hesitant to try videos because I thought I needed all the fancy equipment and had no idea where to start. This video is full of such useful information and you have given me the confidence to just be myself and go for it. Thanks for being so generous with your knowledge. You are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Liz! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I’ve been overwhelmed lately, with what to do. I think you’ve given me the courage to get my YouTube channel going! Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this information. Can’t wait to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing!! I’m so glad you are here sharing for us. I have the Arkon set up and am ready to start videos 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very kind and generous to share this information with others! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I have been on the fence but you helped me move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz, thanks so much for sharing such a great video!

    ReplyDelete