Thursday 23 November 2023

Black Friday - online classes sale - FOUR DAYS ONLY!

Would you like a Black Friday deal on classes?  

I have designed a lot of classes over the years including Fancy Folds, Technique classes and product based classes. 

For just four days I am offering BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on all my £10 classes 

.


This is how it works 

Between today Friday 24th and midnight mountain time on Monday 27th November - go to my classes list HERE and choose a £10 class and order as usual. 

When I send your class by email, reply to me with the name of the class you would like to receive for free and I will send it to you. EASY! 

.


FAQs 

(well not frequently because it is the first time I have done this :) but things I think you may ask....

1. Can I order more than one and receive another free class? YES For every £10 class you order you can choose a free class. 

2. Does this apply to the £36 classes? NO This is just the £10 classes

3. Does this mean you are removing older classes? MAYBE I do review older classes from time to time to see if I should remove them. So if you want it - get it :) 

4. Why are you doing a BOGOFF on classes? I have some bills coming up associated with running Ready Set Demo (Mailchimp, Tailwind, Canva etc), and hopefully this will help me towards those costs.
 

Here is a recent class I taught my lovely ladies - I hope your customers enjoy making the projects this much! :) 




If you find this post helpful, CLICK HERE to sign up to my demo newsletter list for free monthly exclusive extras? http://eepurl.com/dBKAp1


No comments:

Post a Comment