Sunday 8 April 2018

OnStage Team Gifts

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

Oooh - how exciting! As this post goes live I am at OnStage Local in Telford UK with some of my team and several hundred excited demo friends!

As soon as we are allowed, I will be back here with more to share from OnStage...but I thought I would show you my swaps and team gifts today.

I always try to spoil my team - we have treats and usually a glass or two of something fizzy back at the hotel. Over the years I have given all sorts of gifts. This year I am giving a padded zip bag to keep our new catalogues safe. We are called the Dazzling Dreamers (because if you can dream it, you can do it), so we always have something dazzling. This year it is purple sparkly lanyards and matching extending clips. We also have sparkly notebooks, bag tags and stationery sets.



I have gone to every European Convention and OnStage since I started and I love them. I have presented on MainStage a lot over the years - including a stint serving on the Stampin' Up!  Events Council which was an amazing experience. I can tell you from a behind the scenes perspective a HUGE amount of hard work goes in to these events and the staff and volunteers work tirelessly to give us a great show.

If you have never been, I would encourage you to aim to go next time. You can even pay with flex points - and I can honestly say I always come home inspired and excited to build my business and share everything I have learned with my team and customers.

Back as SOON as the embargo is lifted to share more with you.

Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment