Sunday 29 April 2018

New Ink Pads - storage tips for wooden storage racks

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

Are you loving the new ink pads? As an OnStage presenter, I have had a few for a while and am so convinced I plan to order the full set! I loved the tip I saw on the demo planning page about running a tea light along the edges if your new ink pad sticks - but I have noticed as I use them they move easier anyway.

I will keep my old style pad in the remaining colours for when I need extras for bigger classes. However, as I have said to my team - don't feel you need to change out everything. Buy the new colours you love and share them with your customers. (And there are no shortage of lovely new shades).

Now to the point of this video - for those who have wooden storage racks (stamp n storage and similar), you may find like me that the new pads are just that bit harder to get out...they are a tad shorter than the old ones.

So here is my quick, cheap and easy solution.... I hope you find it helps.



Oh - and a little P.S. - at CentreStage in the UK, we were told that Stampin' Up! were currently working on a new storage solution. I believe the pads Do fit in the Stampin' Up! caddy though with a loser fit - but there is something new coming to suit the new pads perfectly.

Love Liz

1 comment: