Monday 4 June 2018

Launch Party Set Up 2018

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

Today's post is picture heavy...because it shows my displays for the launch of our fabulous 2018-19 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.


Especially for my demo friends, is also a video tour featuring some answers to some of the questions I always get when I show my launch displays. (Scroll down for video and links to display board frames....)

Oh and if you would like more tips, free videos and class ideas - do feel free to sign up for my occasional newsletter HERE. 

 Every year I run several launch party events - and this year we had lots of lovely ladies attend. I serve cake, demonstrate projects, make a huge display featuring new Stampin' Up! goodies, talk about upcoming classes and much more. We also have Liz's Lovely Launch Loot where attendees can choose retired goodies with their orders.

It is always a lot of fun....so here are the pictures for you.

The welcome sign featured the Delightfully Detailed Note Cards and Natures Poem Designer Series Paper.



The main display ...



Below, I used the Apron of Love Bundle, and the Crafting Forever stamps along with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits dies to create the Gorgeous Grape / Highland Heather projects on the left below.

On the right are samples made using the New In Colours and the Varied Vases stamps. I am also showcasing the beautiful Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Speciality paper with a framed project, a card and a sampler of the card front elements.




















Our new colour families are stunning - just look at how well they blend. Loving the all the new colours too.


Here are some of my Natures Poem suite samples 


The Graceful Glass Vellum makes beautiful projects...




And to finish a closer look at the cards I made with all our lovely new goodies....some original designs, some CASED from some of you talented demos who have be gracious enough to share!







So as promised...below is the video.



Links (current as of time of posting) to similar laundry airers on Amazon

UK 

USA 

Australia - thank you Carolin Kapahnke-Millar for this one :)

After extensively searching  can't find anything similar in Australia or New Zealand on Amazon - but perhaps you will locate something similar in a local store? If you find a link - let me know and I will add it here.

Ditto Canada - there was a ridiculously priced one at about $90 ...but nothing in the £10 range. Again if you locate an equivalent I am happy to share it here.

I used a 1/4" black foam board and black velcro strips cut narrow to attach (as seen on video). If you are eagle-eyed you may also notice a join down on the bottom section - I taped at the back and it really doesn't notice when the cards are attached.

I hope all that helps.

Love Elizabeth X


No comments:

Post a Comment