Friday 2 November 2018

A little trumpet blowing....

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

It may be an English thing - but I don't really feel comfortable discussing my sales ranking on my customer facing Facebook posts. And I don't want my relatively small customer base to think they are spending too much! LOL

But I feel here we are all amongst friends and I can share :)

After a difficult year during which we lost my lovely Daddy - I am proud to have kept my business not only going but growing!

During the 2017-18 year I ranked :

# 9 in UK sales
# 18 overall in the UK - up from 35 last year.


Congratulations to all of you who ranked this year - no-one does this stuff without putting in the hard hours whether your business is traditional class based like mine or online. Share in the comments where you ranked so we can cheer you on! 

And if you would like to see your name rising up the top performers list next year - I will be back soon with free business ideas and time-saving online classes designed for you to teach. 

Love Liz

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

    Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw € 2,000 daily. I got it from Him last week's and now I have €14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am really happy i met Mike Fisher because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mike Fisher sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Mike Fisher because he changed my story all of a sudden . Mike Fisher email address is : blankatm002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages, have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions, We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate. If you are interested in taking a loan, feel free to contact us today, we promise to offer you the best services ever. Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you. What are your Financial needs? Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan? Do you want to buy a car? Do you want to refinance? Do you need a mortgage loan? Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (challotloan@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete