Monday 12 November 2018

NEW Cling Stamps - assembling my first one!

Welcome to Ready Set Demo

Oh my goodness - just back from an amazing OnStage Local in the UK and I couldn't wait to try the new Cling Stamps. These are going to be replacing both Clear Mount and Wood Mount in the new Spring/Summer or Seasonal catalogue and in the Sale-A-Bration brochure with a transition over the next 6 months for all stamps.

Oh and this is one of the stamp sets from the upcoming catalogue - isn't it beautiful?



I think North America gets to keep wood a little longer - but for me I am happy because my customers won't order wood by accident and have me call poor demo support to do exchange after exchange!

SO - I was excited to try - but a bit nervous too. Come and see how I get on (hint: I LOVE them!)

SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER for more videos and ideas aimed at helping you as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 



 Love Liz

10 comments:

  1. I attended OnStage Live in Orlando! Thanks for the video. I haven't tried mounting the labels yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you Lisa - that must have been a wonderful trip. Glad the video is helpful x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Liz - fab video, I couldn't attend OnStage - so this is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sarah - in the UK we were told about Cling - but no demonstration of how to do it - so I really was just reading the instructions and winging it LOL - Luckily it is as easy as it looks. x

      Delete
  3. Great tip Liz! I'm a visual person so your video is really helpful. Thank you.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Lynn - I am glad it helps. Sometimes you just want to see it for real! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Elizabeth, I was at Birmingham Onstage - in fact I saw you a few times! I haven't tried putting my labels on my stamps yet, so watching you do one has given me a bit more courage to have a go, thank you!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn’t attend On Stage but greatly appreciate the video. I plan to post a pdf on Demonstrator Planning Place to help those who need some vision help in lining up the rubber stamp and sticker. This is a Connie Stewart trick used by those of us who have always put stickers on our Clear Mount stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great video. I haven't had a chance to play with the new stamps I got at OnStage in Auckland. It was a fabulous event and so many wonderful products were released and given away. I actually had a couple of my downline attend with me which made it even more fun! I really look forward to attending OnStage Live in Auckland next April!

    ReplyDelete