Friday 31 March 2023

Making a 'standard' tree using the Framed Florets stamps

It is that tricky time of year - we have our eye on the new catalogue - but our customers can't get their hands on those goodies for another month! 

So it is a great time to share something they can enjoy right now! I recently taught this special class to make luxury cards with some gold layering, heat embossing, stamping on Window Sheet and more. 



The class included some of the stunning Seaside Bay papers, but I designed a range of projects so they were not all seaside related. 


The masking technique card was one of the most popular - and my particular favourite. This is made using a stamp that looks nothing like the finished image on the card. 



After sharing the cards on social media, I got some messages asking how I had created this one so I made a quick video to share how to make the 'standard' style flowering tree using the Framed Florets stamps.  You can see the video HERE. 






No comments:

Post a Comment