Thursday 23 March 2023

FREE project video & printables for you featuring the Tropical Leaf bundle from Stampin' Up!

For my Ready, Set Demo subscribers, I thought I would pop in with a FREE video tutorial and FREE printables for you. I also thought I would share a few project ideas featuring the Tropical Leaf bundle. At the time of typing it is still available worldwide but scroll down for more advice about dealing with online exclusive sell outs. 

I originally designed a version of this project back in 2020 and we made it in class using the Daffodil Daydream. One of my demo friends, (Hi Becky!),  asked if I had the measurements and a hunt about led me to them. It seemed a good seasonal project, (for the northern hemisphere spring), and also good for filling with mini Easter eggs, so I thought I would re-make it as a way to display the Tropical Leaf goodies - and share it with all of you. (You can see the original at the end of this post). 


  

You can watch the video HERE......


If you would like the exclusive FREE printables and are already signed up to my newsletter - check your inbox! The link is there for you. 

If you are not yet subscribed to the newsletter, email me and say Garden Trug and I will add you to my list and send the measurements over. 

The printables are editable and logo free, printable on A4 and US letter versions and all measurements in inches.  

More inspiration! 

I made some more sample projects to show my lovely ladies  featuring both the Tropical Leaf goodies and the upcoming returning Pretty Peacock colour too. The first is a simple design. I stamped tone on tone with the Peacock ink and card stock, (found in another craft room hunt!) 

The second project uses Paradise Palms and uses the leaves to frame the scene. I made sure the ink pads were not over-inked to ensure I got good impression with the solid stamps. 

The final card layers Heavenly Hollyhocks over the leaves. I used the marker to stamp technique for the flowers and fussy cut them out. 



If you need the product printable I created for Tropical Leaf, it is included in the bundle of Online Exclusive printables HERE. 

   


Oh and I almost forgot....here is my original 2020 version featuring Daffodil Daydream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment