Wednesday 17 May 2023

May Class Projects

Well with all the flurry of new catalogue launch, I almost forgot to share my May class projects with you...! 

They feature the all new goodies with a simple fancy fold and two other fun cards. 

For the first we used the Lazy Days stamps - the middle one we did a layered Cheerful Daisies card and the last if our fantastic Crafting with You bundle.

For my newsletter demo friends - check your email inboxes for a video link for these three cards with some teaching tips.   


If you are NOT on my newsletter list - why ever not? :) 

It is free and you are very welcome to join us and receive one or two emails a month with some exclusive offerings just for you. You can sign up for my newsletter HERE. 


And if you missed my 60 second Designer Pens how to video - you can find it HERE....it has a crazy amount of views, so I am guessing it is popular! 


No comments:

Post a Comment