Friday 9 June 2023

June Class Projects & Scenic Wonders Technique Video

It seems like only a moment ago I was sharing my May class projects, (OK I was a bit late with those!), and now I am back again with the June offering. 

We focussed on creating some 'masculine' type cards as opposed to the flowering ones I seem to have been addicted to recently! 

We used the Earthen textures stamps, dies and DSP to make the first card. My lovely ladies could choose to make it a birthday or thank you card in class. The second project used Scenic Wonders - more on that in a moment - and the third was a cute card for any book-lover made with the Birds Eye View stamps. 


If you are on my newsletter list - check your email inbox for your exclusive video on these cards. 


You can also sign up for my newsletter HERE - so you never miss out on free offerings from me. 


How do you get on with the distINKtive stamps - like those in the Scenic Wonders stamp set? I have had a bit of a love-hate relationship with them in the past - but I think I have found a way for anyone to love them.

I have done a video for you, my demo friends, to show different ways to add colour and get a range of looks using these stamps. You can find the video HERE.  


I hope you find the video helpful - do you think it will help you find the love for distINKtive stamps? Or did you love them already? 


No comments:

Post a Comment