Monday 23 October 2023

Garden Meadow Bundle and Meandering Meadow DSP from Stampin' Up! - some inspiration

I have been busy in my craft room with these new pre-order goodies and have some ideas, tips and more for you, my demo friends. I know you are likely designing with them too so I didn't want to wait for my upcoming newsletter to share these suggestions. 

Firstly - did you look at that arch die and think you wished it had a frame layer? I have done a hack video to show you how to make that frame without a craft knife or any fussy cutting. Have a peek here...


But that is not all... I have been creating with the stamps too and making some 3D projects and more. 


....so I made another video going into more detail including how to create the shutters, the boxes, the layering effects and more. I hope you find it inspiring - and if you are NOT already a member of our happy Ready Set Demo family - please do click here to sign up for my free newsletter for more exclusive videos, printables, ideas and more. 


I will be back here with more class ideas soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment