Friday 6 October 2023

October Class Projects - Luxury Christmas Class Projects and more...

Here is a quick look at my October regular class projects. If you are on my newsletter list, check your email inboxes for your exclusive show and tell and teaching tips video for this months class. Not on my newsletter list? Make sure you don't miss any free extras by SIGNING UP HERE. 



This month I am also teaching my lovely ladies a Luxury Christmas Card class - featuring large cards, glimmer, foil, embossing and even a re-usable ornament! You can see all of the cards on this show and tell video. And let me know if you think a class like this with all the measurements and how to videos would be something you would be interested in. 


I hope your festive class prep and making is going well. Enjoy the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment