Wednesday 11 October 2023

Shining Brightly / Shining Christmas Festive Decor Class

Since offering this class some of my demo friends reached out to say that although they loved the class in the Shining Brightly DSP, that was not available at the moment in their markets...so I did a quick re-design. I have added another video and lots of photos so you can make the projects using Shining Christmas (online exclusive currently available) instead. I hope this helps. If you have already got the class - I added these extras free for you - just click on your original files link to find them. 


Would you like to make and teach this class using the Oh Holy Night suite of products from Stampin' Up! ? 

The class includes three sizes of Origami Christmas tree, a tall twisty box, table favour boxes, cutlery holders (which could be used to gift money or tickets), and name place napkin holders - and of course the Night Devine decor piece in an 8" embroidery frame. 





I have included some extra printables for this class including a step by step photo tutorial for the trees and a handy template for the tall twisted box. I think you will find both helpful if you teach these projects in class. 

You can click the image below to see a bit more in this little video if you would care to...



The class is just £10, (about $14 US)  delivered to your inbox, and includes all the following:
  • Step by step videos for each project 
  • Cutting & Teaching Tips Video 
  • Sizes worked out for A4 and US letter card stock sizes
  • Printables for measurements
  • Printables for ordering list per customer
  • Class pricing ideas 
  • Non-logo photos for you to use to advertise the class and add your own information 
  • EXTRA Origami Trees Photo Tutorial Printable
  • EXTRA Tall Twisty Box Cutting & ScoringTemplate 

If you would like the class for £10 click the button to order securely by Paypal.

As soon as I see your payment I will send your class straight to your email inbox. Note: this is a manual system so if you are ordering in another time zone from me or while I am teaching, I will send it as soon as I am free/awake! :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment