Saturday 5 February 2022

Natural Tones Stampin' Blends

Welcome to Ready Set Demo 

I am just in LOVE with the Natural Tones Stampin' Blends. I couldn't wait to share them with my lovely class ladies this month and was delighted that they loved them too.  


I like that Stampin' Up! provided a downloadable chart to demonstrate them, but I decided we needed a quick cheat sampler that could be passed around in class to help the ladies choose which tone they wanted. I also printed some larger number labels for the Blends - that printing is soooo tiny! 

It made it easy for them to use in class AND easy for them to decide which colours to order - or whether they needed them all! :) 


If you are on my newsletter list, you will already have a link to download my cheat sheet printable - and if you aren't on my newsletter list and you would like to be - let me know and I will forward it on to you.  


 Love Liz x 

2 comments:

  1. Liz: you have 12-18 customers in a class. How do you manage that without lots of waiting for supplies? Mlriple sets? The only way i have found is stations, but that takes the “teaching” out of it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three tables with 6 ladies per table. I teach 3 projects. The ladies stay still and the projects move around. I move around too! I spend extra time with any brand new stampers. It is new for me as I previously taught between two tables at home, but post COVID we are in a bigger space. It seems to be working just fine and in any pauses between projects they chatter and browse the catalogues that I leave on the tables. I hope that helps. x

      Delete