Saturday 12 February 2022

Stationery Bureau Ready-To-Teach Class

Hello and welcome to Ready, Set, Demo

In my continuing mission to design classes that you can share using whatever products are available right now, I have designed a new ready-to-teach class for you. 

This class can be made with any Stampin' Up! 12X12 designer paper, any foil, any cardstock and any greeting stamps - so you can also teach it for any season or in any year too. 

It can be an at-home or in person class - I am doing both for my customers. 

STATIONERY BUREAU & 12 CARDS

The bureau has a drawer at the bottom to hold envelopes and extra sentiment labels. The doors open to reveal a section for full size cards, a section for 3X3 cards, a pen tray and two pockets for sentiments and postage stamps. 

I made one in the green and one in the pink and let my ladies choose which they would like to make.

Included in the class are:

  • Measurements in inches worked out for A4 and US letter sizes
  • An ordering list per person
  • Class pricing ideas
  • Non-logo advertising photos 
  • A step by step video for the box and a walk through of each card design

I have kept my class price to just £10, which is about $14 US depending on today's Paypal exchange rates.

If you would like to order the class securely on Paypal, click the button below. If you'd like to see more, scroll down and I will show you the projects on a short video.




I hope this class will help some of you save time and effort in working out a wow project to teach and that it helps with your sales too. 

**NOTE: Products used in this class were current at the time the class was designed. In many cases an alternative stamp/punch/die or DSP design will work for the projects** 


11 comments:

  1. Thank you Liz, another fabulous class! I sent you my PP pay’t a bit ago. Looking forward to receiving the directions. I know my ladies are going to love it as much as I do! Thank you again for sharing your expertise and friendship too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I can only see your name as TeeLee on your comment so I’m not sure if I’ve already sent your class! I send them as soon as I see the payment but you can always email me at liz.shannon@icloud.com if you want me to check 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Liz. Off to order. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolute WOW from here in NZ :)

    ReplyDelete