Wednesday 23 February 2022

Who Needs More Customers?

Hello and welcome to Ready, Set, Demo

WHO NEEDS MORE CUSTOMERS? I certainly did. When I returned to in-person classes last summer, I needed another class-full of ladies maintain my income. 

.

Last year - it just wasn't happening. And then in January I changed up my plan. And oh my goodness - 12 new ladies signed up for my new class in 6 weeks!

EDITED TO ADD - As of March 14th I am now up to 20 new class ladies booked and paid! And everyone who has attended has rebooked too! 



SO HOW DID I DO IT?

I share all in this FREE training video for you which covers: 
* Practical how-to advice to get customers signed up
* One thing I learned that really made a difference 
* All my results using paid & unpaid advertising

Click below to see the video...


While my aim was to get in-person class customers, you could adapt these many of these methods to attract online customers, new team members and more. 

I hope you find it helpful - I look forward to hearing how many new customers you find after watching this. Cue more smiles and tears!

Take care and happy stamping

Love Liz X 

No comments:

Post a Comment