Wednesday 11 May 2022

Launch Back In Person 2022 - and five secrets of a successful launch event

Welcome to Ready, Set, Demo 

And woo hoo! my launch event is done.  Followed a week or so later by a bout of COVID - but after avoiding it so long it had to happen. I am much better and ready to share my launch with you. 

*** added information - yes I did 'make' my display boards. They are made from linen drier racks - you can see more in my video from pre-covid HERE

Also do have a look below for FIVE SECRETS TO A SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH EVENT.  


I do teach my team NOT to do such a big display, but I started doing bigger and bigger displays over the years and I don't want to disappoint my ladies. :) 

It was great to get back together in person, and if you haven't already seen it, here is a 2 minute video montage of how it went. 



Events do not need to be big like mine to be wonderful for your business and if you would like to see my FIVE SECRETS TO A SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH EVENTS you can watch it below. 


If you are not already on my mailing list which comes out a maximum of twice a month, please do sign up below for tips, ideas, inspiration, ready to teach classes and more. 

Oh and I have brand new Fancy Folds Class coming soon. 

Happy stamping and launching 

Love Liz XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment