Saturday 4 March 2023

Online Exclusives - using them in your face to face Stampin' Up! business

What do you think about the new Online Exclusives? These are great for those demonstrators who sell largely online.  If you are like me with 99% of my sales are in person, how can you successfully share this great product offering? 

Stampin' Up! have made the decision not to provide us with printables for these products other than the flyers to send customers online, so I have spent many hours putting together something for my customers, my team and if you would find it useful for you too.

I opted to group bundles and suites together so you can just print out one or two sheets to take to class if you are focusing on a particular product. I also included item codes and prices for simple ordering in class plus of course the prices for UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand. 

I also included a prompt to order from you and a couple of samples made using the products shown. I kept the background white - both to highlight the products AND to save your printer for wasting ink on a fancy background. 

Now for the apologies: So far I have not done the non-English language options, but let me know if you would be interested in other languages and currencies and based on what I hear I will see if I can schedule in that work. I have not included kits and left out just one other small item due to layout constrictions - but everything else is there. 


 

If you would like a set of 7 printables sharing 21 purchase options that you can take to class and share with your customers there is just a small charge of £4 - about $6.50 US for these sheets.

They print on BOTH A4 and US letter.   Click to order for just £4 and I will email them over to you. 

If you want to see how I plan to use them in my Stampin' Up! face to face business you can watch a short video HERE.  I will go over some of the challenges and solutions in dealing with Online Only products to help you get the best from these offerings from Stampin' Up! 



If we, (as I hope), find these printables helpful in increasing our sales, I will add more as we get more new products. Let me know how they are working for you! 

4 comments:

  1. Many many thanks for this useful tool! I too have customers who would rather not shop on-line. A visual they can hold in their hand will definitely be something they will look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these!!! I'm in person only and really, really needed these!

    ReplyDelete